Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: 3.1.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Qt Maintenance Tool: Digital Signature signing time: "dinsdag 14 mei 2019 13:08:26" Date modified 03-06-2019 8:46
Windows 7 enterprise SP1 64 bit
Qt: 5.11.1 mingw53_32
Qt maintenance tool crashes with unhandled win32 exception 
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Qt Maintenance Tool
- Click next, and skip
- Choose "Update Components". Now it's retrieving meta information.
At the "Select Components" window, the following updates are checked:
Qt Creator 4.10.0 (installed 4.7.2)
Qt Creator 4.10 CDB Debugger Support (installed 4.7.2)
Python ... License version 2 (installed 1.0.0)
- Click next, and then click Update. Now the text "Updating components of Qt" and a progress bar is drawn. One second later, I see "MaintenanceTool.exe has stoppen working" with a debug and close program option.
- Choose Debug. Now "Visual Studio just in time debugger" is opened, with the message "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Maintenancetool.exe "
- Choose "yes", so visual studio 2010 is started, then the message "invalid license data". comes up. Click close, and choose "no" at the question if you want to use another debugger. Now the maintenance tool is closed.