Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: 3.1.0
- Windows 10 x64,
- Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016 Update 1,
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 1,
- Windows SDK 10.0.10586.15,
- Qt 5.7-dev (http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qt5.git/log/?h=5.7 ),
- Qt Installer Framework 2.1.0-dev (http://code.qt.io/cgit/installer-framework/installer-framework.git ).
For QTIF builds using ICC on Windows, compiler could receive improper parameters (or not receive proper), because used conditions for MSVC doesn't cover ICC builds.
The fix is simple replacing string win32-msvc* with msvc in all *.pri and *.pro files (diff added in attachment).
Similar patch was recently merged to Qt Creator project (see https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/157067 ) and there was no regressions with it.