Repainting of UI does not get triggered when value of Qul::Property of Qul::Singleton is changed in C++ which utilizes the Qul::Application::update() method to run the QUL. For example, if this value of property is used for changing the state, the value seems to be updated correctly, as it returns the correct value when called, UI does not however get repainted. Using timer (or clicking a mousearea etc.) in QML triggers repainting but it does not repaint if "nothing else happens on QML side".
Way to reproduce:
1) Build and run the attached example with Qt for MCUs 2.2.0
2) Text in UI does not get changed (even though value of Qul::property "state" is changing).
3) Uncomment the lines in QML file to enable the timer
4) Rebuild and run the example again with Qt for MCUs 2.2.0
5) The text is changing in the UI as would be expected