Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Manual license keys can be set with offline installer using installer versions 4.2.x
1. Remove qtaccount.ini and qtlicenses.ini from disk
2. Try installing from CLI -> install should fail with errors
"Qt Account settings file [C:\\Users\\<username>\\AppData\\Roaming\\Qt\\qtaccount.ini] does not exist."
"No valid license keys found."
3. Install from CLI with --lk <license_key>,<license_key2> -> install success and qtlicenses.ini is written
4. Install from CLI without --lk -> install should success as it reads the qtlicenses.ini written in previous install
5. Install from CLI with --email <email> --pw <password> or with QT_INSTALLER_JWT_TOKEN env variable -> install success
6. Remove qtlicenses.ini and install from CLI without --lk and without --email -> install reads qtaccount.ini and logs in if internet connection found -> install success