It should be possible to create new Qt Quick projects with the help of a wizard, similar to what is possible using Qt Creator. The following Qt Quick project templates are available in Qt Creator:
- Qt Quick Application - Empty
- Qt Quick Application - Scroll
- Qt Quick Application - Stack
- Qt Quick Application - Swipe
- Qt Quick Application - Canvas 3D
- Qt Quick 2 Extension Plugin
- Qt Quick UI Prototype
Perhaps it would not make sense to replicate all of these project templates in the Qt VS Studio, but there should be a minimum support to easily create a Visual Studio project for a Qt Quick application.
For clarity, the "Qt GUI Application" template should be renamed to "Qt Widgets Application".
Project templates that include Qt classes should allow the same options as the wizard for adding a new Qt class.