- Build a static version of Qt 6.2.4 (configure.bat -platform win32-msvc -release -nomake examples -nomake tests -opengl desktop -static -static-runtime)
- In Visual Studio, create a new Hello World project: "File" > "New" > "Project..." (Ctrl + Shift + N) > "Qt Quick Application"
- Right-click the application in the Solution Explorer and select "Properties" (Alt + Enter)
- Go to "Configuration Properties" > "C/C++" > "Code Generation" and set "Runtime Library"="Multi-threaded (/MT)"
- Build the project
The project build will fail:
- The build will succeed if the same static Qt libraries are used to build the same code in Qt Creator
- The build will succeed if dynamic Qt libraries are used to build the same code in Visual Studio