Uploaded image for project: 'Qt Project Website'
  1. Qt Project Website
  2. QTWEBSITE-817

codereview.qt-project.org is not accessible

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Not Evaluated
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Component/s: qt-project.org
    • Labels:
      None
    • Technical Risk:
      Normal

      Description

      I live in Russia, and I have problems accessing https://codereview.qt-project.org/. The site doesn't respond (the browser is hanging in the connecting state for a while and then times out). This is happening with at least two ISP that I have tried. I tried accessing from multiple devices with the same effect. I can access the site through a proxy, though.

      The codereview.qt-project.org host does not respond to pings. The traceroute is attached. I've been in contact with my main ISP and they say there is no problem on their side. The site doesn't seem to be blocked due to our country regulations.

      Aside from browsing problems, this may also be related to the problems with various Qt installers, which attempt to access some of the web resources during installation. See QTCREATORBUG-20563 and QTIFW-1115 for example. So the problem may not be limited to just codereview.qt-project.org (I don't know what hosts the installers try to access).

      I'm not sure where the problem is, so this ticket is asking to diagnose the problem on the Qt project side.

        Attachments

        No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              jujokini Jukka Jokiniva
              Reporter:
              lastique Andrey Semashev
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Gerrit Reviews

                There are no open Gerrit changes