Priority: P4: Low
Affects Version/s: 4.7.0, 4.7.2
Fix Version/s: 5.0.0
Component/s: Widgets: Widgets and Dialogs
Environment:KUbuntu 10.10 with KDE 4.6 (Locale: German) & Debian Wheezy (testing) with KDE 4.4 (Locale: English)
Changing month with start date 31.01.2000 leads to such an output: "29, 29. Fe29uar 2000"
Expected was: "Dienstag, 29. Februar 2000"
See attached picture.
How to reproduce: (it is possible to reproduce this with Qt Designer only )
1. Start attached program with python bug.py (you need PyQt4 for this).
2. Select month
3. Press arrow up
1. displayFormat has to contain dddd, eg "dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy"
2. QLineEdit warns: QLineEdit::setSelection: Invalid start position (21)
 How to reproduce this with Qt Designer only
1. Create new dialog
2. Create QDateEdit & set displayFormat to dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy
3. Run it with Ctrl+R
4. Choose 31th of january as day
5. Choose february by selecting month and press arrow up