It was working smoothly in 5.3.2
Mixed App with Native Popovers without text input fields
that uses its own UINavigationController
(after commenting out
ASSERT: "FirstResponderCandidate::currentCandidate()" in file qiostextresponder.mm, line 272)
when closing the popup leaves
tap on the editing area does not bring the keyboard up,
and it's not possible to write.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use an iPad, better with testing Facebook or Twitter account;
2. Compile the attached modified textedit example as a bedug
versus 5.4-rc commenting out
ASSERT: "FirstResponderCandidate::currentCandidate()" in file qiostextresponder.mm, line 272
3. Run from QtCreator or XCode;
4. When the editor appears, writer some text like "This is my text to share"
5. Tap on the Sharing button as the right most at the top toolbar;
6. From the menu, select "Share As a Text"
7. From the oprions, choose Facebook or Tweeter or Message;
8. When Facebook or Tweeter or Message appears, select Cancel
9. Observe that after that:
- tapping on the QTextEdit area doesn't brings the keyboard up;
- it's not possible to write in QTextEdit