Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 5.9.1
Fix Version/s: 5.9.2
Component/s: Quick: Core Declarative QML
Environment:Windows 10, Desktop GL
Commits:9d8a4d16c6a94bfed172c61618a345130ecaa864 (qtbase/5.9, 6.8.2017, 5.9.2)
When moving a window that has a QQuickView between monitors that have different scaling, the QQuickView is misplaced.
This issue also reproduces with a simple application that has QQuickView instead of using qmlscene. The issue only happens with dpiawareness mode 2.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have a setup of 2 monitors, primary 4k monitor with 200% scaling and secondary 1920p with 100% scaling
- Run attached qml file with qmlscene
- Move the qmlscene window from primary to secondary monitor
- EXPECTED: Application is properly scaled
- ACTUAL: The Window title bar size changes, and qml content does not fill that space