When moving a window that has a QQuickView between monitors that have different scaling, the QQuickView is misplaced.
This issue also reproduces with a simple application that has QQuickView instead of using qmlscene. The issue only happens with dpiawareness mode 2.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have a setup of 2 monitors, primary 4k monitor with 200% scaling and secondary 1920p with 100% scaling
- Run attached qml file with qmlscene
- Move the qmlscene window from primary to secondary monitor
- EXPECTED: Application is properly scaled
- ACTUAL: The Window title bar size changes, and qml content does not fill that space
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-62901|
|204538,4||Windows QPA: Do not call EnableNonClientDpiScaling() on Desktop GL Windows||5.9||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|