Google announced the new "Android App Bundles" (aab) at Google I/O 2018 (See https://developer.android.com/guide/app-bundle/).
It would be nice if this was added to androiddeployqt sometime in the future.
- qmake needs to build any/all Android ABIs in one go.
- change some Qt Java bits to load specific ABI libs.
- change androiddeployqt to do all the magic for each ABI
- change androiddeployqt to package everything in one .aab
- change Qt for Android SDK layout:
- libs folder will have an ABI subfolder libs/armeabi-v7a, libs/arm64-v8a,etc.
- plugins same as libs
- qml .so files, same as libs?