I have an Android application which uses some JNI to communicate between my Java and C++ classes. The JNI_OnLoad function looks something like this:
It is contained in a file which is definitely listed as a source file in the .pro file. However, the debug statements are never printed out and I get
I did not use to get this error before I upgraded to 5.11. Everything was working fine previously.
It is, however, worth noting that I also did a "VCS refresh" in the sense that I had to pull all the files from the repository into a fresh directory because the old one was deleted. This could potentially be a factor, though I don't think so.
I was able to manually resolve the error by adding a call to `System.loadLibrary("MyApp")` However, I was under the impression this was not supposed to be necessary. Therefore I believe it is a bug.