Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 5.13.0 Alpha 1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Packaging & Installer
Add QtWA in our installers.
- Online only or do we need add WA in offline installers as well?
- Answer: Online only is fine
- Which binaries located in the installer UI? (will there be x86, armv7 or something else?)
- Similarly to other platforms, the files that are installed in the build should be included.
- WebAssembly is actually the architecture, as well as the platform (a sort of bytecode).
- Where to install it?
- Same as all other platforms, under a subdirectory containing a bin/ lib/ etc.
- Licensing is GPL and Enterprise. Under which enterprise license we will share WA?
- Answered in comments
- Development platforms : It should be available Linux and iOS,(? MacOS, android?)
- Plan is to support Windows, but we can start with macOS and Linux
- Android and iOS are not development platforms.
- Release test automation, what needs to be tested by RTA?
- This is currently under investigation, so just check the package contents at this point
- Documentation only in the wiki
- What about examples?
- Documentation migration is ongoing and examples is just the regular Qt examples (this is a platform)