Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 5.12.2, 5.12.5
Fix Version/s: None
Keyboard is always shown even tapping on not text field after entering Japanese. It's causing with iPadOS 13.1 beta 3 and 4, but not causing before iOS 12. Also not causing by English.
Reproducible steps with attached sample project:
1. Tap without text field. -> Nothing happen here, it's normal behavior.
2. Tap on text field. -> Keyboard is shown, it's also normal behavior.
3. Change to Japanese keyboard, and put some Japanese character.
4. Close keyboard by push enter or close.
5. Tap without text field. -> Keyboard is shown, it's not expected behavior. It should not be any reaction by tapping.
Text filed by native Objective-C is worked normally, therefore this is Qt's issue.