Uploaded image for project: 'Qt'
  1. Qt
  2. QTBUG-80751

WebChannel behavoir change in 5.12

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: P2: Important
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 5.12.5, 5.12.6, 5.14.0
    • Fix Version/s: 5.15.0
    • Component/s: WebChannel
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I started a project using QWebEngine with 5.12.0. I recently upgraded to 5.12.5/5.12.6 and noticed that some of the QWebChannel functionality that I use, changed.

      I tried making a minimal example, which show the problem.
      I also uploaded the code here: https://github.com/tnixeu/QWebChannelBug
      You can download it also here: https://github.com/tnixeu/QWebChannelBug/archive/master.zip

      The first screenshot is done when using Qt 5.12.0. The second one is using 5.12.6.

      Since at least 5.12.5 I get an array containing "null" values instead of the correct data.

       

       

        Attachments

        No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.

          Activity

            People

            Assignee:
            milianw Milian Wolff
            Reporter:
            tnix d n
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            5 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

                Gerrit Reviews

                There are no open Gerrit changes