I started a project using QWebEngine with 5.12.0. I recently upgraded to 5.12.5/5.12.6 and noticed that some of the QWebChannel functionality that I use, changed.
I tried making a minimal example, which show the problem.
I also uploaded the code here: https://github.com/tnixeu/QWebChannelBug
You can download it also here: https://github.com/tnixeu/QWebChannelBug/archive/master.zip
The first screenshot is done when using Qt 5.12.0. The second one is using 5.12.6.
Since at least 5.12.5 I get an array containing "null" values instead of the correct data.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-80751|
|284669,6||Restore compatibility with custom QVariantList/QVariantMap converters||5.15||qt/qtwebchannel||Status: MERGED||+2||0|