Requirements for Qt development hosts that do not fall under other Epics.
- Windows 10 (64bit Intel; msvc2019, mingw81/gcc8.1).
- No 32bit Windows support
- Note: clang10 is planned for Qt 6.1
- No Windows 7 support, discontinued by MSFT
- No Windows 8.1 support, discontinued by MSFT
- macOS 10.14, 10.15, 11.0 (64bit Intel; Xcode12)
- Linux Ubuntu 20.04 (64bit Intel; gcc9)
- Linux CentOS 8.1 (64bit Intel; gcc9)
- Note that this is replacing RedHat, RedHat dropped from CI though it may very well work QTQAINFRA-2760
- Linux SLES 15 SP2 (64bit Intel; gcc10)
- SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, small difference to SUSE desktop)
- Open SUSE 15.1 (64bit Intel, gcc9)
- Open SUSE is KDE and ICC reference OS, thus should also be on our CI. Note that Qt 5.15 is on gcc7.