People should be able to build their applications and Qt Android Examples on Qt 6 with cmake
Build an Android application(s) without errors with installed Qt. Applications not required to be inside the Qt 6 sources.
Companion and other mobile applications build with Qt 6 can't use qmake anymore and applications are needed.
Definition of Done
- Test and examples compile as part of the Qt 6 build.
- Android application(s) compile with installed Qt 6. First manually, then create RTA for automatic
- Third (first and second) build on Windows, Linux, and macOS hosts. List of hosts from https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-85851, (Linux, macOS, Windows builds are present in CI)
- test and examples compile
- application(s) compile manual test
- create a story for the RTA team for automatic application(s) compiling
- do all the hosts