INTEGRITY 19.0.13 GHS compiler 2020.1.4 and target HW reference Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155P.
INTEGRITY support in Qt 6.2 is a must have, a TP level support in Qt 6.1 is therefore a P3 need.
Note: For Qt 6.2 we may need to swap to a later release of INTEGRITY.
Must for automotive business. No significant needs on other verticals.
Technology Preview Qt 6.1 5/2021 - priority P3
Delivery in Qt 6.2 11/2021 - priority P1 (Blocker) (this ticket)
Definition of Done
Qt6 source codes compile on a single reference target. Customer can develop software with Qt on INTEGRITY RTOS.
- Qt sources same as in all platforms (mandatory, same in Qt 5)
- Binaries, smoke tested (same level as done in Qt 5)
- CI tests on desktop host (optional, improve for Qt6)
- Hosts (desktop) based on PM view and RnD capability:
- Ubuntu 20.04 64bit Intel; gcc9 (mandatory)
- Win10 2004 (optional)
- Targets (HW): Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155P (mandatory, same in Qt5)
- RnD support: for mandatory hosts and targets Standard, rest up to PS