Priority: P3: Somewhat important
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.11.0
Component/s: Project & Build Management
When I run a run configuration that is running a remote executable, the "Run in terminal" function uses the wrong terminal emulator.
- Setup a project using a "Generic Linux Device" kit
Under "Run configuration:"
- Press "Add..." and select "Custom Executable (on XXX)"
- Add the path to the remote executable under "Remote executable:"
- Check "Run in terminal"
In the "Tools -> Options..." window
- Select "Environment" and "System" tab
- Under "Terminal:" pick a terminal that is not the default
Now run the run configuration and notice that the default terminal is used instead of the one selected in "Options... -> Environment".
If I instead run a run configuration added using "Custom Executable" with
- Command line arguments:
It starts in the correct terminal emulator, but now I cannot debug the application (obviously).