Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 4.7.1, 4.8.4, 5.0.2, 5.7.0, 5.9.0 Beta 1
Fix Version/s: Some future release
Component/s: Widgets: Main Window
The geometry is not restored correctly when running the example below and following these steps:
1. Build and run the app,
2. Maximize the mainwindow and put dockwidget1 in the left dockarea and dockwidget2 in the bottom dockarea.
3. Close the application.
4. Run the application again. The geometry and state are correct.
5. Resize the left dock and bottom dock bigger, so that the central widget is displayed very small in the top right corner.
6. Close the app
8. Re-run the app - the geometry and state from point 5 are not restored, instead the geometry and state from point 2 are shown.
- Run app, maximize
- Enlarge left dock widget until it covers approx 2/3 of screen width
- Relaunch: Note dock widget width is not restored