We would need our own server to distribute Conan packages. Conan.io is not optimal, as we lack all the download statistics. We like to have our own server or service, which provides the statistics data as well.
- What kind of a server configuration is needed to provide the service?
- Which license, needed storage space and annual transfer data?
- Is the open-source option sufficient?
- How to provide good service to all regions in the world?
- Would it be possible to provide the meta-data + recipes and store the package content somewhere else?
- What other options, such as GitLab there exists.
The DoD requires that we know, what is the feasible, cost-effective solution for us and it has been deployed or ignored.
Note: The scope is limited to those packages, which will be released using Conan.