QNX 7.1 (gcc 8.3.0) target reference HW NXP iMX8QM (ARM-v8A-64bit).
We need verified and tested source delivery of QNX 7.1 for automotive and few other vertical customer in Qt 6.2 LTS. If possible, we may also deliver ready made binaries on a defined reference hardware.
Must for Qt Automotive business, should for medical, nice for rest.
- UI: Only needs to support QML based UI with 3D and 2D, QWidget UI is not required.
- Input methods: Touch, virtual keyboard, physical keys
- Connectivity: Networking, USB, CanBUS
- Qt modules: Qt Core, Qt GUI, Qt Network, Qt QML, Qt Quick, Qt Quick Controls, Qt Quick Layouts, Qt Quick 3D
- Qt add-on modules: Qt Remote Objects
- Known limitations: List module per module
- Qt6 source codes compile on reference target. Customer can develop software with QNX 7.1
- Qt sources same as in all platforms (mandatory, same in Qt 5)
- Binaries, smoke tested (mandatory, same in Qt 5)
- CI tests on desktop host (optional, improve for Qt6)
- RTA created (optional, is possible, not part of Qt 5, improvement in Qt6)
- Hosts (desktop): Ubuntu 20.04 (mandatory), Win10 2004 (optional)
- Targets (HW): NXP iMX8QM (mandatory, new compared to Qt6), QCSD8155P as optional.
- RnD support: for mandatory hosts and targets Standard, rest up to PS