Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: QNX Support
Environment:Qt Creator 4.6.1 from Qt Enterprise 5.11.0 for QNX 7.0.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.
When you re-open a project, Qt Creator is no longer able to deploy the Qt application to QNX targets.
- Open the rasterwindow example (in an empty session).
- Select the ARMv7, ARMv8 and x86 QNX targets.
- Configure the project.
- Run the application on a QNX ARMv7 target.
- Close Qt Creator.
- Open Qt Creator.
- Right click the project. Notice that Deploy is disabled.
- Remove the rasterwindow executable from the target.
- Rebuild rasterwindow.
- Run rasterwindow.
- Qt Creator complains that rasterwindow was not found because it fails to deploy it and there's no way to deploy it since Deploy is disabled.