* Blending. Alpha pass. [DONE]
* Port the glsllib snippets (default material). Uniforms have to (also) be declared in metadata now. [DONE]
* Texture support: QTBUG-81656 [DONE]
* Built-in shader code handling infrastructure (non-material shaders, these should be offline processed into .qsb) [DONE]
* Shadows QTBUG-81555 [DONE]
- directional light shadows, plus blur passes [DONE]
- point light shadows (omnidirectional shadow map, with cubemap texture) plus blur passes [DONE]
* Depth pre-pass QTBUG-81933 [DONE]
* Skybox QTBUG-81685 [DONE]
* SSAO QTBUG-81999 [DONE]
* Image based lighting QTBUG-82001 [DONE]
* light probes [DONE]
- HDR prefilter on CPU and via compute [DONE]
- Missing: Per-material light probes [DONE]
* Principled material QTBUG-81684 [DONE]
* View3D.renderMode other than Underlay and Overlay: Offscreen [DONE]
* MSAA. Offscreen and Underlay/Overlay View3Ds need different handling. QTBUG-82130 [DONE]
* SSAA (for Offscreen only) - QTBUG-82174 [DONE]
* Multiple View3D items in one scene (broken in the initial prototype) [DONE]
* View3D.renderMode == Inline QTBUG-82793
* Investigate the need for scissoring (??)
* Texture.sourceItem: 2D item layer (texture) in the 3D scene QTBUG-82927
* Custom materials QTBUG-82245 Initial port is [DONE] Advanced features are in QTBUG-82790 and are to be tackled separately.
- Diverges from the default material based code path in many places. Some uniform data is handled differently with custom materials. (shadow, SSAO, etc. is handled differently - all these need to be re-investigated in combination with custom materials)
- Vulkan-style GLSL + metadata as the input.
- Check the feature set. Unclear if we want/can have all.
* New postprocessing effect system QTBUG-82247
- Similar challenges as with custom material.
* Progressive AA and Temporal AA [DONE]
* Offline material shader generation solution. See QTBUG-78135. WILL NOT BE HANDLED AS PART OF THIS TASK.